BURTON | LELAH JACKET | WOMENS | 2020 | GREEN BLUE SLATE / COCKATOO
Sophisticated style for the fashion-forward snow slider. The Burton Lelah Jacket shows you don't have to settle for boring on the hill. With a removable faux fur hood, elegant pockets, and a form-fitting cut, this is a sleek hip-length jacket that looks even better in person. Midweight eco-friendly THERMOLITE® insulation under DRYRIDE™ 2L fabric keeps you warm and dry all day. Functional streetwear for the liftline!
- Polyester Fabric Blocked with 2-Layer Nylon Taslan
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- THERMOLITE® Insulation (100g Throughout) – Lowâ€‘bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is highâ€‘performance warmth and dryness.
- Taffeta Living Lining® – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Slim Fit – A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Easy Access Media Goggle Pocket – This pocket stashes goggles and on-hill necessities, while also storing media devices of all shapes and sizes. Exterior access under the Stormflap™ lets you use the pocket without unzipping the jacket.
- Mesh Interior Dump Pocket – This large, easily accessible internal pocket is made with lightweight, breathable mesh and offers the perfect spot to store and carry various pieces of on-hill paraphernalia.
- Zip Chest Pocket
- Mesh Lined Sleeve Vents
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Fulltime Contour™ Drop-Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim – Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding.
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Material:Nylon, Polyester
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):5000
- Fill Weight (g):100
- Seam Sealing:Critically Taped
- Powder Skirt:Yes
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime