BURTON | HITCHHIKER SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
Part of getting to those epic BC lines is having a kit that is up to snuff and the BurtonHitchhiker Splitboard Bindings will be a major piece of any setup. Boasting a burly, yet lightweight aluminum baseplate designed by Spark R&D for climbing convenience and descending confidence. A dual position, single wire ramp adjuster changes angle on the fly when you climb. Going up is half the fun and when going down, fully adjustable straps will lock down your boots into a high performance, single component highback in a flash. If you're ready to break out of the confines of the resort and want gear you can rely on then give the Burton Hitchhiker Splitboard Bindings a ride.
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 Single Wire Baseplate – A single fatty wire built into the baseplate switches easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) climbing positions and back again while touring. Eliminating the second wire saves weight and fiddle time.
- Hammockstrap™ – Reactstrap roots in a stitchless construction for ultra-response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board.
- Flex Slider – Makes the ankle straps move out of the way so you can step into the binding without obstruction. Burton's Flex Slider has a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – This minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort.
- Double Take Buckles w/ Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tightness. The result: vastly improved strength, speed, and ease-of-use.
- Quick-Adjust FLAD™ – Burton's tool-free forward lean adjustment.
- Burton-Designed Single-Component Negative Lean Hi-Back – The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Through material blends we then manipulate the overall flex profile—from buttery to responsive.
- True OTT Hi-Back Padding – Wrapping the upper portion of the hi-back with padding eliminates pesky pressure points.
- Mounts directly to 2015 and newer Burton splitboards without any additional hardware needed.
- To mount the Hitchhiker Binding to any other splitboard, you must purchase additional interface hardware from Voile USA, sold separately.
- Crampon Compatability – The new Tesla T1 baseplate is only compatible with the Burton Crampon and Spark Ibex Crampon.
- Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.