BURTON | GLORIA GORE-TEX PANTS | WOMENS | 2020 | MARTINI OLIVE
The Burton GORE-TEX Gloria Pants are perfect for the style conscious shredder who wants it all. Slim fitting and tailored to look like your favorite pair of jeans, these primo pow pants incorporate stretch fabric for comfort and GORE-TEX® technology for top end weather protection. Thigh vents and Burton s Living Lining® keep the internal climate under control, making them your go-to pants for everything from the harshest winter storm to the slushiest spring day.
- Stretch Plain Weave Fabric
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- Living Lining® Mapped with Taffeta and Stretch Woven Fabric – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Slim Fit – A close fitting, tailored fit that mirrors your body’s silhouette, but still allows for a base layer and lighter midlayer to be worn underneath.
- Microfleece Lined Handwarmer Pockets – Taking advantage of the moisture-wicking properties and next-to-skin comfort of fleece, microfleece linings combine warmth and the ability to keep you dry in a low-bulk package. It’s perfect for riding in milder weather or whenever you don’t feel like adding layers.
- Zippered Cargo Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No Snag Thigh Vents
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric.
- Anti-Scuff Cuffs – Cuffs reinforced with durable Cordura® fabric and contoured shaping for added abrasion resistance.
- YKK® Zippers
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):20000
- Insulation:No Insulation
- Seam Sealing:Fully Taped
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime