BURTON | GENESIS X SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | MATTE BLACK
What happens when Burton adds carbon to a binding? The Burton Genesis X Snowboard Bindings are born, and this binder means business! All the same great Genesis tech but adding a dual-component Re:Flex™ baseplate that utilizes a carbon formula for unparalleled response and feathery lightness. Ergonomic canting and FullBED cushioning round out the Burton Genesis X Snowboard Bindings as a versatile beast that's comfortable enough to make you an all day slayer.
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- 28% Carbon Fiber / Nylon Composite Lightweight Re-Flex™ – Supreme reactivity, weightlessness and strength.
- Re:Flex™ Binding System – Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel®. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge™ disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System – Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- MicroFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Hammockstrap™ – Reactstrap roots in a stitchâ€‘less construction for ultraâ€‘response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Flex Slider – Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems