BURTON | GENESIS X EST SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | MATTE BLACK
What happens when Burton takes the already rad Genesis binding and adds carbon? The Burton Genesis X EST Snowboard Bindings of course and this binder means business! All the same great Genesis tech but adding a dual-component EST® baseplate that features a carbon formula for unparalleled response. Ergonomic canting and SpringBED cushioning round out the Burton Genesis X EST Snowboard Bindings as a versatile beast that's comfortable enough to make you an all day slayer.
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- 28% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- Dual-Component EST® – By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex is infinite, and so are the stance options.
- The Hinge™ – Exclusive to EST® baseplates, this Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue and easier ollies.
- SpringBED Cushioning – Like having a trampoline underfoot, the SpringBED suspends the rider off of the board for amplified cushioning and rebound that is unlike anything else in snowboarding.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- MicroFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Hammockstrap™ – Reactstrap roots in a stitchâ€‘less construction for ultraâ€‘response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Additional Features
- Mounts Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste