BURTON | GENESIS EST SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | MATTY BLACK
The right binding will bring the best out of you and your setup, so make sure you're geared up properly for the job with the Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Bindings. Just the right amount of support with its medium-firm flex bridges the gap between tweakability and precise turning confidence. Fully adjustable from the canted base and highback to the flex slider straps for tuning in your most comfortable ride. Take the day head on whether it be in the park or day in side country the Burton Genesis EST Snowboard Bindings are what you want strapped to your boots.
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- Dual-Component EST® – By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex is infinite, and so are the stance options.
- The Hinge™ – Exclusive to EST® baseplates, this Burton-exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll, less fatigue and easier ollies.
- 18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar – A highâ€‘performance blend featuring ramped up strength in a softâ€‘flexing package.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System™ with B3 Gel – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel – The same cushioning found in Burton's high-end boots for ultimate dampening that's formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Kickback Hammock – A lighter weight upgrade to the heel hammock, this two-piece heel hugging hiback is literally suspension in a hiback. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubber over molded hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- MicroFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- 18% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite – A highâ€‘performance blend featuring ramped up strength in a softâ€‘flexing package.
- Hammockstrap™ – Reactstrap roots in a stitchâ€‘less construction for ultraâ€‘response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Flex Slider – Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Mounts Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste