BURTON | FELIX BOA SNOWBOARD BOOTS | WOMENS | 2020 | BLACK
The Burton Felix Boa Snowboard Boots make getting in and out of your boots a breeze. A medium flex will allow a responsive but forgiving feel perfect for intermediate to advanced riders. Extreme comfort from some of the best out-of-the-box fit boots, and easy to use duel Boa® system, will make sure you're focused on shredding gnar instead of adjusting your kicks. Fine tuned from Burton for women specific boarding to bring your riding to a whole new level this season.
- Medium Flex: 6 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff) – A balance of quick edge engagement and a more forgiving, playful feel. Great for all-around riders.
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™. True Fit means that every element -- from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles -- has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
- 1:1 Medium Flex PowerUP Tongue – Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- Total Comfort Construction – Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- Imprint™ 3 Liner – DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ Lining, Focus Cuff, and Plush Cuff 1.0
- Dual Zone Boa® System with Coiler™ and Lockdown Technologies – Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil – This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed – An extremely lightweight and highly shock-absorbent footbed.
- DynoBITE EST® Outsole with ReBounce Cushioning – Strategically placed rubber patches give extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel. Like every Burton Dyno outsole, you're provided lightweight, durable cushioning that's formulated specifically for snowboarding. 10-15% recycled rubber content depending on model treads lighter on the planet, too.
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset – All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.