BURTON | EYRIS GORE-TEX JACKET | WOMENS | 2020 | TRUE BLACK / ROSE BROWN
Unparalleled GORE-TEX fabrication matched with sustainably-made stormproof performance.
Take a bold step towards winter with the Women's Burton GORE-TEX Eyris Jacket. All-winter performance comes in the form of GORE-TEX fabric backed by fully taped seams, which creates an impenetrable, yet still breathable, fortress against the elements. Mapped with 40 percent recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation, it packs enough warmth to keep you cozy in a full range of temperatures. Thermo-regulating Living Lining® reacts to your body heat for Climate Controlled Comfort. Pockets? Of course. Any other questions?
- Plain Weave Fabric
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- THERMOLITE® Insulation | 80g Body / 60g Sleeves – Low-bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high-performance warmth and dryness - a perfect ingredient for Burton outerwear. bluesign® approval means it meets the conservation, consumer and worker heath, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Living Lining™ Mapped with Embossed Taffeta – When you're warm, breathable pores expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you're cold, breathable pores shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Regular Fit
- Media / Goggle Pocketing – This pocket stashes goggles and on-hill necessities, while also storing media devices of all shapes and sizes. Exterior access under the Stormflap™ lets you use the pocket without unzipping the jacket.
- Mesh Dump Pocket
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric.
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):20000
- Fill Weight (g):80
- Seam Sealing:Fully Taped
- Powder Skirt:Removable
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime