BURTON | ESCAPADE SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2020 | FADE TO BLACK
Here we go ladies, the Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings are here and ready to have your back through deep or shallow and everything in-between. Its smooth medium-firm flex and Zero-Lean Canted Highback provide a responsive flex that is tweakable yet firm. Locking your boots to the board is a Hammockstrap™ ankle strap and Suregrip Capstrap™ 2.0 designed for even hold and wide, comfortable coverage. The Burton Escapade Snowboard Bindings are a hard charging binding with a Women's Specific True Fit™ and fine adjustability you'll come to trust as they take you through thick and thin cold or heavy.
- Medium Flex – The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lightweight Re:Flex™ – More responsive yet playful. One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width of angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue and more direct board control.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- Kickback Hammock – A lighter weight upgrade to the heel hammock, this two-piece heel hugging hiback is literally suspension in a hiback. Dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubber over molded hammock results in increased response and reduced vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- MicroFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Hammockstrap™ – Reactstrap roots in a stitchâ€‘less construction for ultraâ€‘response with minimal materials. The addition of a nylon cross spine equals a more direct connection with the board.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click – Be the first to drop in with the rapid ratcheting of Burton's Double Take Buckles. Helical teeth and "Insta-Click" engagement combine for increased torque per crank, faster uptake, and fewer cranks to tighten. The result: vastly improved strength, speed and ease of use.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
- Women's Specific True Fit™ Design – Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton's True Fit™ women's boards, boots and bindings. True fit means that every element of every piece of your setup - from boot liners to shell tongues, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles - has been designed and engineered around women and for the way they ride, because when if fits right, it rides better.