BURTON | EASTFALL JACKET | WOMENS | 2020 | STOUT WHITE STYLUS / PURPLE VELVET
Spice up your outerwear game with the Burton Eastfall Jacket. This technical waterproof and breathable jacket features a special color-block pattern for true stand-out style on the mountain. The Eastfall also has 40% recycled insulation, a movement-friendly fit and is fully bluesign approved. What are you waiting for?!
- 100% Polyester
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- Mapped with 40% Recycled Content Thermolite® Insulation | 60g Body / 40g Sleeves, Hood, Collar – Low-bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high-performance warmth and dryness -- a perfect ingredient for Burton outerwear.
- Living Lining™ – When you're warm, breathable pores expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you're cold, breathable pores shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Media / Goggle Pocketing – This pocket stashes goggles and on-hill necessities, while also storing media devices of all shapes and sizes. Exterior access under the Stormflap™ lets you use the pocket without unzipping the jacket.
- Mesh Dump Pocket – This large, easily accessible internal pocket is made with lightweight, breathable mesh and offers the perfect spot to store and carry various pieces of on-hill paraphernalia.
- Mesh Lined Sleeve Vents
- Critically Taped Seams – Major seams are taped to keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood – Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding.
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):5000
- Fill Weight (g):60
- Seam Sealing:Critically Taped
- Powder Skirt:Yes
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime