BURTON | DOPPLER GORE-TEX JACKET | MENS | 2020 | BOG HEATHER / DENIM
A rider's choice for all conditions, this two-layer shell style features fully-taped GORE-TEX fabric to keep moisture out at a weight made for dynamic layering.
When the weather radar lights up, the men's Burton GORE-TEX Doppler Jacket delivers storm-day coverage with just the right amount of flare. Moisture won't make it through this fully-taped waterproof shell anytime soon. The breathable build adapts to your body's temperature so you don't overheat down the mountain but stay warm on chairlift rides. The Doppler is highly adaptable to changing conditions, allowing you to layer-up as you see fit.
- Bog Heather/Denim – Burton Exclusive CSF Polyester Heather Plain Weave Fabric Blocked with Burton Exclusive CSF Polyester Denim Twill Weave Fabric
- True Black – Polyester 75D Plain Weave Fabric
- GORE-TEX 2L – Ideal for a wide range of outdoor activities, the GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer fabric only. The benefit: the separate lining inside improves wearing comfort and versatility.
- Living Lining® Mapped with Embossed Taffeta – Cold mornings to sunny afternoons, fast turns to slow chairlifts—a day on the hill is filled with extremes. Burton’s Living Lining offers automatic climate control without added bulk or weight, so the one thing you can count on is consistent comfort. KEEP COOL: When you’re warm, breathable pores on the Living Lining expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. STAY WARM: When you’re cold, breathable pores on the Living Lining shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Chest Pocket
- Zippered Easy-Access Media/Goggle Pocket with Therma-Pocket Inside to Keep Your Device Warm
- Zippered Sleeve Pass Pocket
- Interior Mesh Dump Pockets
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Zip-Out Stretch Waist Gaiter with Jacket to Pant Interface – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Fully Taped Seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape – GORE’s unique seam sealant tape seals each and every seam to provide a completely waterproof and liquid resistant fabric. Featured on select men’s and women’s Burton jackets and pants.
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Adjustment
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- bluesign® Product – As riders, we’re all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. As a brand, that means getting a grip on how our products affect the world we play in. The bluesign® system unites the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Material:GORE-TEX, Polyester
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):20000
- Insulation:No Insulation
- Seam Sealing:Fully Taped
- Powder Skirt:Yes
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime