BURTON | CUSTOM SMALLS SNOWBOARD | KIDS | 2020
An all-around board for younger rippers who really do ride all around, the Burton Custom Smalls Snowboard has a lot to live up to. Sporting the name of one of the most versatile and storied boards in history, this is a twin park board that can ride pow, a high-speed carver that's still maneuverable, and a well-made plank qualified to be a Burton Custom. Its lightweight wood core, symmetrical twin shape and flex, and poppy traditional camber make it a solid choice for the next wave of supergroms.
Pure Pop Camber – An advocate of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design. Offering a snappy suspension, camber distributes weight evenly over the entire length of the board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly 800G – Lightened up and loaded with pop, Burton's dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
- The Channel® Mounting System – Stronger, faster, easier, and more adjustable -- The Channel™ gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).