BURTON | CUSTOM EST SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
Bulletproof construction, timeless sex appeal, and forgiving flex for pow laps that are indistinguishable from lines you've had off the Cali coast, the Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings bring out all the stops for a feel-good binding that can tango in any condish. Mounting solely on The Channel™ platform, the Custom's pair with your Burtonboard to kill features more savagely than a enraged mammoth. Flex, feel, adjustability; you get it all when you're sculpting lines on the plush Burton Custom EST Snowboard Bindings.
- Soft Flex – A playful and surfy flex is ideal for beginner or park riders.
- Single-Component EST® – By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex and feel are infinite, and so are the stance options.
- Lightweight Bombproof Polycarbonate – Buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
- EST® – Made of lightweight 30% Short Glass and Nylon Composite, EST® Bindings offer ultimate technology in flex, feel, and adjustability, with the option to customize performance by choosing between various BED cushioning technologies. Get endless stance options, a truer flex from your board, and more cushioning, feel and control than ever before. Compatible exclusively with Burton boards featuring The Channel™.
- ShredBED™ 2.0 Cushioning System – Ultra lightweight EVA in a simple package that cushions against all the impacts you’ll encounter. Featured on the Custom EST®, Stiletto EST, Mission Smalls EST, and Stiletto Smalls EST.
- Single Component Construction – The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Living Hinge™ – This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, but allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Zero Forward Lean – Riders who prefer a more playful relaxed feel will love Burton's Zero Forward Lean hi-back design element. You can still crank them forward for the pipe or gnarly carving.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- Gettagrip Capstrap™ – Grippy rubber wraps response around the toe of the boot for a locked-in fit and pressure-free comfort.
- Lushstrap™ – A comfortable 3D curved design to fit seamlessly across your ankles. The triple axis spine and concealed EVA padding add extra comfort, durability and flex to the binding.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Please note that EST® bindings will only mount to boards with The Channel™.