BURTON | COVERT JACKET | MENS | 2020 | GREEN BLUE SLATE / DEEP DEAL
Premium warmth and waterproofing in a timeless style that delivers maximum bang for your buck.
Accelerate your riding to the mountain's outer limits with the premium feel and performance of the Men's Burton Covert Jacket. Doing what it can to help the planet, its THERMOLITE® insulation is 40 percent recycled, and the entire jacket is bluesign® approved, to lighten the impact on both people and the planet. A breathable and plush tech taffeta lining adds strategic warmth and breathability for improved comfort. Snowboarding's proverbial pot of gold, the Covert Jacket's full list of features includes venting Pit Zips, a removable waist gaiter to block cold and snow, plus pockets for just about everything.
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer Polyester / Nylon Fabric
- DRYRIDE Durashell™ | 10,000 mm Waterproofing / 5,000 g/m² Breathability – DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L fabric features technical waterproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package.
- THERMOLITE® Insulation | 80g Body / 60g Sleeves and Hood – Low-bulk 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® insulation has hollow core fibers that trap warm air, plus a larger surface area to boost the evaporation of moisture. The result is high-performance warmth and dryness - a perfect ingredient for Burton outerwear.
- Blocked Embossed Taffeta Fabric – Taffeta offers a crisp, high-end feel that is often woven using a mix of synthetic fibers. Its unique hand feel and sheen make it ideal for printing and embossing, and like all Burton linings, it wicks and breathes easy to keep you dry from the inside out.
- Living Lining™ – When you're warm, breathable pores expand to release excess warmth and prevent overheating. When you're cold, breathable pores shrink to trap body heat and keep you warmer for longer.
- Regular Fit – What some might call a normal fit, regular-fitting garments are not too tight or too baggy, and can be worn over warmer mid-layer pieces with ease.
- Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets
- Cargo and Chest Pockets with Hook-and-Loop Closure
- Zippered Mid Body Stash Pocket
- Media / Goggle Pocket – This pocket stashes goggles and on-hill necessities, while also storing media devices of all shapes and sizes. Therma-Pocket inside to keep your device warm.
- Pass Pocket
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Ergonomic Water-Repellent Magic Stitch Removable Waist Gaiter – Engineered for the movements of snowboarding, this ergonomic waist gaiter seals out snow and cold like never before, and is removable for customizing performance. The longer back creates an ergonomic fit, articulating with your body for an interface that stays locked in all day long.
- Helmet Compatible Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Rear Cinching – Designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding. The dimensions and shape allow for the hood to be worn over your helmet, giving you total protection from the elements without sacrificing comfort or visibility.
- Critically Taped Seams – Major seams are taped to keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
- bluesign® Approved Product – As riders, we're all invested in ensuring healthy winters and snowfall for years to come. The bluesign® system unties the entire supply chain to reduce impact on both humans and the planet. bluesign® approved materials are guaranteed to use only safe chemicals and are manufactured to meet the highest standards of natural resource conservation, consumer and worker health, and clean air and water discharge during the manufacturing process.
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- YKK® Water Resistant Zippers
- Material:Nylon, Polyester
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):5000
- Fill Weight (g):80
- Seam Sealing:Critically Taped
- Powder Skirt:Removable
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket:No
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime