BURTON | CARTEL EST SNOWBOARD BINDINGS | MENS | 2020 | BLACK
Strap in and become one with your board with the smooth, powerful Burton Cartel EST Snowboard Bindings. Featuring a medium-stiff flex, dual-component EST® baseplate for Channel boards and AutoCANT FullBED cushioning with B3 Gel, the Cartel EST offers unparalleled board feel, stability and response, allowing you to step on the gas and maraud through chunder with confidence. Supportive, comfortable and compatible with all major mounting systems, the Cartel EST has everything you need to wreak havoc on the hill this season.
- Medium-Stiff Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- Dual-Component EST® – By removing the materials from beneath your feet and replacing them with cushioning, Burton is able to drastically reduce weight and explore entirely new designs. With EST®, the possibilities for flex is infinite, and so are the stance options.
- 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Spar – Slightly more responsive than the 18% shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite, yet still plenty playful.
- 45% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lower – More responsive than the other shortâ€‘glass/nylon composite builds.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED Cushioning System™ with B3 Gel – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance, width or angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue, and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel – The same cushioning found in Burton's high-end boots for ultimate dampening that's formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Single Component Construction – The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hiâ€‘backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- Living Hinge™ – This exclusive technology eliminates hardware and weight, but allows you to adjust your Forward Lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ 2.0 – Minimalist design merges two materials into one technologically advanced toe strap. A firmer material in the spine provides a supportive and lightweight skeleton, while a softer over-molded material improves boot wrap and comfort. Featuring Ultra-minimized and fully injected with an over-molded design. Made ultra-durable, glue-less, stitch-less and PU-free construction. 3D curved with a triple axis spine as well as a true wrap toe window.
- Hammockstrap™ 2.0 – Everything Burton's riders love about the Hammockstrap™, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Mounts Exclusively with Burton Boards Featuring The Channel™
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste