BLIZZARD | RUSTLER 10 SNOW SKIS & MARKER GRIFFON 13.0 ID BINDINGS | MENS | 2021
There's a lot of skis out there that sell themselves as a quiver of one, but the Blizzard Rustler 10 Skis just might be the real deal. At 102-104cm underfoot (depending on length), they live in that sweet spot that's big enough to bust through crud and float the powder, but still narrow enough that it's not a chore to toss around edge all day when conditions are a bit firmer. What the Rustlers do best is rip at high speeds, but they pivot easily at lower speeds too, and have tons of energy to pop around just doing whatever you want on the hill.Product Details
INCLUDES MARKER GRIFFON BINDINGS & BINDING MOUNTING
- Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Rocker Concept – Increased amount of tip and tail rocker to ensure ideal flotation at all speeds. Camber underfoot to provide control on compact snow.
- Shape Concept – Progressive wide body style with an aggressive radius. Early rise tail designed to be playful in softer snow.
- ISO, Poplar, Beech, Balsa, Paulownia Multi Layer Wood Core
- Carbon Flipcore Technology – A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. – Blizzard's Dynamic Release Technology utilizes a specially shaped Titanal component that is full width under the boot but tapers toward the tip and tail of the ski, to increase the ski's playfulness without the weight penalty and without sacrificing stability. Combined with unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail, longitudinal stability is retained while torsional rigidity is lessened for a more playful and less hooky feel.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Frame
- D.R.T Titanal
- Anti-Shock Layer
- Two Layers of Carbon Fiberglass Compound
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
Freeride enthusiasts looking to drive wider skis without fear of pre-release have long looked to the Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings for their fantastic performance and reliability. They return for 2021 with a re-worked Inter Pivot 3 heelpiece that significantly improves step in performance, thus eliminating the one qualm that some users had. Equipped with Sole.ID technology that quickly adjusts the AFD plate to accommodate almost every boot sole norm, the Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings have you covered each and every time you click in.
- Triple Pivot Elite 3 Toe – Toe construction with impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains.
- AFD Gliding Plate – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
- Sole.ID – Marker Sole.ID allows Marker Authorized Retailers to adjust Sole ID equipped bindings to every type of adult ski boot sole, from ISO 5355 Alpine to ISO 9523 Touring, with a height adjustable gliding plate (AFD).
- Inter Pivot 3 Heel – The newest generation Inter Pivot heel offers improved step-in performance, with a magnesium heel bracket for power transmission and energy absorption.