BLIZZARD | BRAHMA 82 SNOW SKIS & MARKER GRIFFON 13.0 ID BINDINGS | MENS | 2021
As the skinniest offering in Blizzard s all mountain freeride line, the Blizzard Brahma 82 Skis handle the whole mountain with ease thanks to a stout frame that can power smooth arcs through any conditions. But where these slender senders really shine is on the piste. The Brahma 82s rail like a race ski, pivot edge to edge with ease, and thanks to a tiny bit of rocker in the back, you can release the tails and slarve out any shape you need when the conditions aren't ripe for hip dragging turns.
INCLUDES MARKER GRIFFOn BINDINGS & BINDING MOUNTING
Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- Carbon Flipcore Technology – A revolutionary rockered ski production process that incorporates a uni-directional carbon frame onto the core of the ski that results in great performance with a light and easy feel.
- Poplar-Beech Wood Core
- Bi-directional Carbon Fiber
- Two Layers of Titanal®
- Rubber Anti-Shock Layer
- Titanium Binding Reinforcement
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
Freeride enthusiasts looking to drive wider skis without fear of pre-release have long looked to the Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings for their fantastic performance and reliability. They return for 2021 with a re-worked Inter Pivot 3 heelpiece that significantly improves step in performance, thus eliminating the one qualm that some users had. Equipped with Sole.ID technology that quickly adjusts the AFD plate to accommodate almost every boot sole norm, the Marker Griffon 13 ID Ski Bindings have you covered each and every time you click in.
- Triple Pivot Elite 3 Toe – Toe construction with impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains.
- AFD Gliding Plate – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
- Sole.ID – Marker Sole.ID allows Marker Authorized Retailers to adjust Sole ID equipped bindings to every type of adult ski boot sole, from ISO 5355 Alpine to ISO 9523 Touring, with a height adjustable gliding plate (AFD).
- Inter Pivot 3 Heel – The newest generation Inter Pivot heel offers improved step-in performance, with a magnesium heel bracket for power transmission and energy absorption.