BLIZZARD | BLACK PEARL 78 SNOW SKIS | WOMENS | 2021
A great choice for the athletic beginner or solid intermediate skier who sticks primarily to the groomed but isn't afraid to take things off the beaten track, the Blizzard Black Pearl 78 Skis hold their own on any terrain. Easy to turn but solid when you need it, the Black Pearl 78 will help speed you on your way to better skiing and your best days ever on the mountain.
- Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- W.S.D. (Woman Specific Design) Shape Concept – Traditional wide frontside sidecut with effortless radius. Forward mounting position for easy turn initiation.
- W.S.D. Carbon Flipcore Technology – The famed Blizzard Flipcore process matches the core contour with the intended rocker profile so core and laminates act in harmony and don't require re-shaping in the mold.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Frame
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base