BLIZZARD | BLACK PEARL 78 SNOW SKIS & MARKER SQUIRE 11.0 ID BINDINGS | WOMENS | 2021
A great choice for the athletic beginner or solid intermediate skier who sticks primarily to the groomed but isn't afraid to take things off the beaten track, the Blizzard Black Pearl 78 Skis hold their own on any terrain. Easy to turn but solid when you need it, the Black Pearl 78 will help speed you on your way to better skiing and your best days ever on the mountain.
INCLUDES MARKER SQUIRE BINDINGS & BINDING MOUNTING
- Rocker Camber Rocker – Ski profile with rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle. Reducing the pressure on the edge at the tip and tail makes the ski even easier to handle and increases flotation on powder snow. The camber guarantees great grip on packed snow.
- W.S.D. (Woman Specific Design) Shape Concept – Traditional wide frontside sidecut with effortless radius. Forward mounting position for easy turn initiation.
- W.S.D. Carbon Flipcore Technology – The famed Blizzard Flipcore process matches the core contour with the intended rocker profile so core and laminates act in harmony and don't require re-shaping in the mold.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Frame
- Sandwich Compound Sidewall – All Blizzard skis with the exception of some junior skis are built with ABS or Phenol sidewalls for superior performance (stability, power transmission, handling) and durability.
- Sintered Graphite Base
Marker Squire Bindings
The best selling womens' and "tweens" binding at evo year after year, the Marker Squire 11 ID Ski Bindings are light, tough and dependable. Suitable for every type of skiing from park to pow, the Squire 11 ID features the Triple Pivot Light toe with a stainless gliding AFD and is compatible with every type of boot sole.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe – The compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behavior which is comparable to all other Marker bindings. Why should touring skiers and freestylers accept any compromises? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- AFD Gliding Plate – All Marker bindings (except the Jester Pro) are equipped with a moveable AFD (Anti Friction Device), allowing a precise release unhindered by dirt, snow, and ice buildup. The type of AFD is matched to the skier type, ensuring perfect functionality from racing to junior and even alpine touring.
- Sole.ID – Marker Sole.ID allows Marker Authorized Retailers to adjust Sole ID equipped bindings to every type of adult ski boot sole, from ISO 5355 Alpine to ISO 9523 Touring, with a height adjustable gliding plate (AFD).
- Hollow Linkage Heel – This heel was redesigned from the ground up to optimize retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximizes the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.