ATOMIC | HAWX PRIME 85W SKI BOOT | WOMENS | 2019 | BLACK / WHITE
The Atomic Hawx Prime boots have ruled the roost in the average width category for years, and the Atomic Hawx Prime 85 W Ski Boots are a good example of why they are so popular. A roomier than average instep, combined with a beautifully designed liner and the option to heat mold the shell using the amazing Memory Fit process (ask your bootfitter how it works) combine to provide an awesome fit for a huge range of average volume feet. The 85 flex is ideal for intermediate to advanced women skiers.
- Last: 100 mm – Designed for average width feet with average and slightly taller insteps.
- Memory Fit – Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes. The key is Memolink, Atomic's special additive that improves the moldability and stretch of their plastics. Expansion can be up to 6mm forefoot width and up to 10mm ankle width, resulting in a permanent and complete anatomical fit in minutes. See your bootfitter for details.
- Adaptive Fit Cuff System – These boots come with a special spoiler in the back of the cuff. If you want a classic, cozy fit around the calf you can just leave the spoiler in. If you want more volume you can take the spoiler out. This makes the boot cuff slightly lower at the back, more tuliped and more open (equivalent to one cuff size larger). It's quick, easy and you don't need tools.
- Women's Specific Cuff Height + Shape – Specifically designed for female skiers, this cuff features wider, more fluted calf areas and a shorter cuff height for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Flex: 85 – A medium stiff flex designed for intermediate to lighter-weight experts.
- Memory Fit 3D Silver W Liner – Features Asymmetric Liner Construction with an asym tongue, toe box, collar shape and high-quality lining materials.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation – Keeps feet warm and responsive even in extremely cold and damp conditions.
Shell Materials & Design
- Prolite – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each boot spine.
- Energy Backbone – A reinforced, asymmetric backbone providing extra strength for powerful skiing plus enhanced lateral energy transmission for better edge grip.
- Cuff – Polyurethane
- Shell – Polyurethane
- 1 mm Offset Shell – Truer Stance
- Forward Lean Angle – 15Ëš
- 3Ëš Shell Rotation
- 6000 Series Aluminum Buckles
- 35 mm Velcro Strap
- Dual Density ISO 5355 Cantable Grip Pads