ANON | WM1 GOGGLES WITH SPARE LENS | ASIAN FIT | WOMENS | 2020 | PEARLWHITE / SONAR PINK
WOMEN'S ANON WM1 ASIAN FIT GOGGLE + SPARE LENS
Magnetic lens and facemask simplicity, and the superior clarity of SONAR lens technology by ZEISS.
The women's Anon WM1 Goggle features Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology, which uses 14 powerful neodymium magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Women's-specific design ensures the best possible fit and comfort. Spherical Lens Technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics, while SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) seals Anon's MFI facemask accessories (sold separately) to the goggle in one quick snap. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Includes a spare lens for cloudy conditions, a compression-molded case, and a microfiber goggle bag for storage and wiping the lenses clean.
When it comes to stylish goggles with maximum fields of vision, the Anon WM1 Goggles reign supreme. Designed with anon's Magna-Tech™ quick change lens system to make swapping out different lenses a breeze, Full Perimeter Channel Venting to eliminate the risk of fogging up, and Triple Layer Face Foam for all-day comfort, you'll quickly realize that you can't go wrong with the Anon WM1 Goggles wrapped comfortably around your face.
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame – Thoroughly tested on the hill and in the lab, Anon's TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures, and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- Wall-to-Wall Vision – High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics, low-profile frames and 40% thinner face foam, producing an ultra-close fit that eliminates the peripheral vision impairments of typical goggle construction. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- Frame Height – 91 mm
- Magna-Tech™ Quick Lens Change Technology – The cat's pajamas of lens change systems, M1 Magna-Tech uses 14 rare-earth magnets at seven magnetic connection points around the perimeter of the frame that when fully bonded with self-aligning engagement, the combined retention can hold 16.5 pounds. Solid
- anon. Spherical Lens Technology – Anon's Spherical Lens construction combines decentered technology with a lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics in all directions.
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) – Anon's ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, Anon applies its chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to tell moisture to go fog itself.
- Sonar Lens by ZEISS (Select Colorways Only) – Exclusively developed for snow sports, Anon's Sonar lens by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting – Anon's Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap – Adjust it once, and leave it alone. Anon’s no-slip silicone strap keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on what’s ahead, not behind.
- Triple Layer Face Foam – Triple layer face foams utilize a moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece – Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a new level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively, controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
- MFI® Technology – anon's patent pending MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) technology is the perfect solution for protecting your face and keeping your goggles fog-free.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible – anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort, or style on the hill.
- Includes Lens Compression Case
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Women's Specific Design
- Frame Size:Large
- Lens Type:Spherical
- Quick Changing Lens System:Yes
- Helmet Compatible:Yes
- Warranty:1 Year