ANON | RIME 3 HELMET | KIDS | 2020 | FLOWER MOON
Our littlest noggins shouldn't have problems. So wrap them in ABS, the wee froth goblins. The Anon Rime 3 Helmet is a multi-season skate-inspired hard hat designed for today's juvenile omni-shredders. With a low profile, a comfortable fleece liner and removable earpads, and smooth magnetic buckle, it's well-designed and built to last. So they can go fast. And crash. And do the monster mash.
- Endura-Shell ABS Construction – Endura-shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength. Built for season after season of knock-around wear and tear, this is the pinnacle in reliable protection.
- Passive Ventilation – Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back. These built-in channels help to keep goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
Auto-Adjust Fit System
- Fidlock® Snap Helmet Buckle – anon has partnered with Fidlock®, the award-winning designer of a new breed of ultra-fast and -secure fasteners. Fidlock's magnetic SNAP helmet buckle lets your open it with one hand, even if you're wearing gloves- and closing it is just as easy, which means you can spend less time fiddling with your gear, and more time focusing on your riding.
- Classic Fleece on Liner and Ear Pads – Designed for optimal warmth and comfort.
- Removable Goggle Clip
- Multi-Season Certified in North America and Europe – CE 1077B, ASTM 2040, CE 1078:2012 +A1:2012, CPSC
- Helmet Style:Half Shell
- Helmet Venting:Fixed Venting
- Audio:Not Included
- Removable Ear Pads:Yes
- Warranty:1 Year