ANON | RAVEN HELMET | WOMENS | 2020 | CORAL
Ain't no bird smarter than a raven, and that's a fact. Probably. The Anon Raven Helmet is for smart flyers who know their heads are worth protecting. This low-pro snow helmet is made with a long-lasting ABS shell and a comfy fleece liner: easy, peasy, and stee--stylish. A Fidlock® magnetic buckle secures easily with one hand, even if your talons are wearing gloves. Kaw! Kaw!
- Endura-Shell ABS Construction – Endura-shell two-piece construction features an injection-molded ABS exterior for long-lasting durability and ding-resistant strength. Built for season after season of knock-around wear and tear, this is the pinnacle in reliable protection.
Passive Ventilation – Passive ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back. These built-in channels help to keep goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable climate all day long.
Goggle Ventilation Channel
- Simple Fit – Easily removable ear pads and liners define Simple Fit featured in all anon helmets, making every model easily convertible for riders who want to run a beanie and goggle under their lid.
- Fidlock® Snap Helmet Buckle – anon has partnered with Fidlock®, the award-winning designer of a new breed of ultra-fast and -secure fasteners. Fidlock's magnetic SNAP helmet buckle lets your open it with one hand, even if you're wearing gloves- and closing it is just as easy, which means you can spend less time fiddling with your gear, and more time focusing on your riding.
- Long Hair Fleece Liner & Ear Pads
- ASTM 2040 / CE 1077B Certified
- Helmet Style:Half Shell
- Helmet Venting:Fixed Venting
- Audio:Not Included
- Removable Ear Pads:Yes
- Warranty:1 Year