ANON | M4 TORIC GOGGLES | ASIAN FIT | MENS | 2020 | SMOKE / SONAR SMOKE
The Anon M4 Toric MFI Goggles offer the most precise helmet to goggle fit with the maximum allowable field of vision. Featuring a toric lens that mimics the curvature of the eye for improved vision and max venting to eliminate fogging. Also included is the Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) that seals the included Anon MFI facemask to the goggle in a snap. The ultimate goggle for the ultimate shredder.
- Lightweight Dual Molded PC-ABS/TPU Frame
- Wall-to-Wall Vision – High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics, low-profile frames and 40% thinner face foam, producing an ultra-close fit that eliminates the peripheral vision impairments of typical goggle construction. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- Frame Height – 103mm
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) – Anon's ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, Anon applies its chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to tell moisture to go fog itself.
- Magna-Tech™ Quick Lens Change Technology – The cat's pajamas of lens change systems, M1 Magna-Tech uses 14 rare-earth magnets at seven magnetic connection points around the perimeter of the frame that when fully bonded with self-aligning engagement, the combined retention can hold 16.5 pounds. Solid.
- anon Toric Lens Technology – Toric Lens Technology combines de-centered technology with lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics while also providing enhanced peripheral vision and maximizing the possible vent volume in the goggle.
- Sonar Lens by ZEISS (Select Colorways Only) – Exclusively developed for snow sports, Anon's Sonar lens by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting – Anon's Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap – Adjust it once, and leave it alone. Anon’s no-slip silicone strap keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on what’s ahead, not behind.
- Triple Layer Face Foam – Triple layer face foams utilize a moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece – Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a new level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively, controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
- MFI® Technology – anon's patent pending MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) technology is the perfect solution for protecting your face and keeping your goggles fog-free.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible – anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort, or style on the hill.
- MFI® Facemask Included
- Includes Lens Compression Case
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
- Frame Size:Large, OTG (Over The Glasses)
- Lens Type:Toric
- Quick Changing Lens System:Yes
- Helmet Compatible:Yes
- Warranty:1 Year