ANON | M2 GOGGLES MFI WITH SPARE LENS | MENS | 2020 | GRAY POP / SONAR INFRARED BLUE
Optically precise performance featuring magnetic lens and facemask simplicity, and the superior clarity of SONAR by ZEISS. MFI® magnetic facemask included.
The men’s Anon M2 goggle features Magna-Tech® Quick Lens Change Technology, using 16 powerful neodymium magnets to make lens changes easier than ever. Magnetic Facemask Integration (MFI®) seals the included Anon MFI facemask to the goggle in a snap. Spherical Lens Technology mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics, while SONAR lens technology by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions. Includes MFI facemask, spare lens for cloudy conditions, and microfiber goggle bag for storage and cleaning the lenses.
ll goggles are not made equal, and if you've ever been mobbin' through a steep tree run with gradually fogging gogs, you know what we mean. At the top of the game, however, are the Anon M2 MFI Goggles. Offering a medium-large 96 mm frame height with spherical lenses and anon's quick change Magna-Tech™ so you can swap out your low light lenses when the sun breaks through. On the flip side, a completely seamless Magnetic Facemask Integration (with included MFI® Facemask) provides complete protection from the sting of the elements. Plus, with full perimeter channel venting and Outlast® fog management face fleece, the dreaded fog won't ever have a chance. Don't settle for mediocre, get yourself the Anon M2 MFI Goggles and see the mountain with newfound vision.
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Frame – Thoroughly tested on the hill and in the lab, Anon's TPU has the highest resistance to abrasion, maintains consistent flexibility in changing temperatures, and has superior elasticity to fit every face shape.
- Wall-to-Wall Vision – High-performance riding demands the best possible field of vision. Wall-to-Wall incorporates optimal optics, low-profile frames and 40% thinner face foam, producing an ultra-close fit that eliminates the peripheral vision impairments of typical goggle construction. The result is a truly unobstructed viewing experience.
- Flush Mount Outrigger – Engineered to adapt to all face shapes and sizes, anon's outrigger systems distribute pressure evenly for the best possible fit and proper goggle to helmet alignment. Whether it's Burton's pivoting outrigger, pivoting hinge, or flush mount outrigger, Anon delivers optimal comfort and strap placement every time.
- Frame Height – 96 mm
- Magna-Tech™ Quick Lens Change Technology – The cat's pajamas of lens change systems, M1 Magna-Tech uses 14 rare-earth magnets at seven magnetic connection points around the perimeter of the frame that when fully bonded with self-aligning engagement, the combined retention can hold 16.5 pounds. Solid.
- anon. Spherical Lens Technology – Anon's Spherical Lens construction combines decentered technology with a lens curvature that mimics the curvature of the human eye for superior optics in all directions.
- Integral Clarity Technology (ICT) – Anon's ICT anti-fog treatment delivers crystal clear vision, no matter what the elements throw at you. Starting with a porous cellulose inner lens surface for superior water shedding above and beyond standard acetate lenses, Anon applies its chemically etched ICT anti-fog treatment for long-lasting clarity. ICT works in tandem with Full Perimeter Channel Venting to tell moisture to go fog itself.
- Sonar Lens by ZEISS (Select Colorways Only) – Exclusively developed for snow sports, Anon's Sonar lens by ZEISS enhances contrast for the best possible definition and terrain recognition.
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting – Anon's Full Perimeter Channel Venting ensures maximum airflow, bringing fresh air into the goggle while pulling moisture away from the lens. Full Perimeter Channel Venting works in tandem with ICT to provide clear, fog-free vision in all conditions.
- No-Slip Silicone Strap – Adjust it once, and leave it alone. Anon’s no-slip silicone strap keeps goggles in place so riders can focus on what’s ahead, not behind.
- Triple Layer Face Foam – Triple layer face foams utilize a moisture wicking fleece that provides a perfect goggle-to-face fit, sealing out the elements while providing hours of riding comfort.
- Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece – Outlast® Fog Management Face Fleece has been added to the Magna-Tech™ collection, providing a new level of anti-fog. Outlast Face Fleece is able to absorb, store and release heat proactively, controlling the production of moisture before it begins allowing you to maintain a cooler climate inside your goggle no matter how hard you send it.
- MFI® Technology – anon's patent pending MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) technology is the perfect solution for protecting your face and keeping your goggles fog-free.
- Over The Glasses (OTG) Compatible – anon offers a wide range of frames that can accommodate prescription eyewear worn underneath the goggle, which means never having to sacrifice vision, comfort, or style on the hill.
- Includes Microfiber Goggle Bag
- MFI® Facemask Included
- Frame Size:Medium, Large, OTG (Over The Glasses)
- Lens Type:Spherical
- Quick Changing Lens System:Yes
- Helmet Compatible:Yes
- Warranty:1 Year