The Nitro Beast 2019 has been made for, and designed by, some of the best park riders in the world. Acting as a collaborative pro model for Nitro Pro riders Eero Ettala, Sven Thorgren, Torgeir Bergrem, and the wonder kid Marcus Kleveland, the Beast is one board you're going to see a lot of. These guys have been dominating all walks of snowboarding, winning big air and slopestyle competitions and making mind blowing video parts, all with the Beast under their feet. Built with an aggressive traditional camber for incredible pop and response along with nearly every piece of technology in the Nitro arsenal, making the board light and strong enough to withstand the impact of landing a 100+ foot triple cork along with all the other features the pros hit that us mere mortals can only dream of.
- True Camber
- The original camber type, unmatched for strong snap and powerful response. Each True Camber board in the Nitro range has it's own special tweak to suit its intended terrain type, keeping the camber shape with a more specialised ride.
- 8/10 (1=soft, 10=stiff)
- This board features Nitro's Park Flex, a fine tuned flex pattern designed specifically for park progression.
- Twin - Exactly the same whether you're riding switch or regular, this allows you to push your switch riding and land comfortably regardless of which way you're facing.
- PowerCore ll
- A performance driven core with tip to tail Poplar wood and additional Beech Wood stringers. The result: Unmatched strength, smooth response, and a tonne of snap.
- Whiplash Core Profile
- This profile reduces thickness between the inserts with thicker sections outside your feet for huge ollie power while maintaining a comfortable press flex.
- Sintered Speed Formula II Base - The fastest and most durable base from Nitro, this features a nanotech wax formula deeply infused into the base material, making the base lighting fast and super tough.
- Tri-Lite Laminate - An ideal blend of flex and torsion control, Nitro's Tri-Lite laminates have fibres running in 3 directions, enhancing power and control across the board.
- Radial Sidecut - A single radius along the length of the board makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.
- Ballistic Impact Panels - Kevlar impact panels strategically placed around the inserts protect the construction from impacts as a result of hard landings.
- Diamond Band - Tip to tail carbon stringers reinforce the strength of the board and promote energy transfer without adding noticeable weight.
- Railkiller edges - Edges designed specifically to handle the impact and stress of freestyle riding, they offer more than 200% impact resistance over a standard edge.
Recommended Rider Weight:
Orders will usually be processed within 1 working day (Monday - Friday).
Most orders should be received within 2 working days for most East Coast destinations and greater Melbourne and Brisbane. Shipments to regional areas or other states within Australia should take approximately 2-5 working days. Some more remote locations might take a bit longer.
Shipping times are estimates and we can't be held responsible if the items ordered won't arrive in time (e.g. before Christmas or planed travel date)
We use courier services for the shipment. For delivery by courier a signature is required on receipt, so please make sure you provide a delivery address that is attended during regular business hours.
In the unlikely event that we do not have the item you ordered in stock we will try to order it in for you especially. In this case we will contact you by e-mail or phone within 48h to advise you of the expected delay on your order, or to discuss alternatives if we are unable to get the item in for you.
International shipping: Elevation107 cannot ship certain products outside Australia due to arrangements with suppliers.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
If you are not satisfied with your online or phone order of any full price item, you have the right to return that item for a refund or exchange within 30 calendar days from the date of invoice.
Reduced sale items cannot be refunded if you change your mind.
Before you return an item you must get in contact with us by phone (02) 9639 1000. The return address is
12 Old Northern Rd, Baulkam Hills, 2153, NSW
All returning merchandise needs to be unused, in saleable condition with all labels and tags attached and in original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse the return of items that are not in original condition.
You do have the choice between a different product as an exchange or your money refunded back to your pay-pal or credit card account. Delivery costs cannot be refunded as costs are consumed at the time of invoice.
You are responsible for the return or exchange freight charges. Please ensure sufficient postage of the return. We will not accept returns where the postage is not paid. We will only refund return freight costs if we have made a mistake or if the product is faulty.
Elevation107 cannot be held responsible for any merchandise that is damaged, lost or stolen while being shipped back to us. Therefore we suggest that you use an insured service or a service that requires a signature on delivery like registered post.