QUICKSILVER | ARROW WOOD JACKET | MENS | 2020 | GRAPE LEAF
You're a regular at the ski hill, so make the Quiksilver Arrow Wood Jacket a regular in your winter wardrobe. Its 15K DryFlight® membrane durably protects you from winter weather so you can power through the storm in style, while the low-bulk high-warmth insulation gives a solid baseline of core warmth when the high pressure rolls around.
- REPREVE™ Recycled 4-Way Stretch Polyester Made From Plastic Bottles or Nylon Blend Depending on Colorway
- 15K DryFlight® Technology – Water-resistant at a rate of 15,000mm, with a moisture management rate of 10,000gr / sqm / 24h. DRYFLIGHT® technologies are engineered to keep you warm, dry, and protected without the risk of overheating.
- PrimaLoft® Black Eco | 60g Body / 40g Sleeves and Hood – Warmth, softness and lightweight comfort from post-consumer recycled materials.
- Strategic Body Mapping of Brushed Tricot and Taffeta
- Modern Fit – An ergonomic approach provides a slimmer, more contemporary look with all the mobility of a regular fit.
- Internal Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Internal Media Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Hand Warmer Pockets
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents
- Adjustable Fixed Helmet-compatible Hood
- Jacket-to-Pant Attachment System
- Internal Stretch Wrist Gaiters
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fixed Powder Skirt
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Material:Recycled Polyester
- Construction Type:2 Layer
- Breathability (g):10000
- Insulation:PrimaLoft®, Synthetic
- Fill Weight (g):60
- Seam Sealing:Fully Taped
- Powder Skirt:Yes
- Hood Type:Fixed Hood
- Petite Jacket:No
- Extendable Kids' Outerwear:No
- Warranty:1 Year